Dude. How did anyone keep in touch with their friends before Facebook, and how has anyone gotten anything done since? I just spent the last hour or so on multiple threads with some of the awesomest biotches ever, drinking coffee, quoting John Waters and calling each other prostitutes. It was indeed nourishment for the soul. But seriously, I need to pound out this entry so I can beautify mah face and get out the door. My friends really are the bestest, though.
Good to the last status update.
Today’s To-Do’s are mainly exterior. (Oh God! The notifications! They go to my phone! Must… resist….) I have to refill my travel mug with joe and:
- Get my nails did
- Go to the Dollar Tree for $1 bags of pretzels (holla!) and a sticky hand thing I promised Shelby
- Go to Sam’s for gas
- Remember to get some boxes, and also see if there are any samples to be had
- Go to Wal-Mart and get the groceries, household necessities and incidentals for this pay period
- Go by this adorable little cafe down the road and see if they have a to-go menu, and possibly a need for a sassy new lunch waitress
- Unload and put away groceries (can this count as 5 things? This should count as more because it’s just awful)
- Unload the dishwasher
- Reload it
- Pick up random things out of place in the house
- Uniforms for everyone (work, school and yoga pants)